Friday, April 29, 2011
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Friday, April 22, 2011
"This incubator you designed uses a huge amount of electricity, has parts unrelated to its stated purpose, and most of its inner space does not meet the conditions required to maintain microbe cultures."
"But it's finely tuned!"
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
"This is what happens when we let women have power: they don't know how to run a government, they're soft, and they let immigrants overrun the country and take our jobs and everything we have strived for. After this musical interlude we'll discuss that liberal invention of human rights and how it endangers decent, hard working people like you and me."
"My God! How can this guy have his own radio show?"
"You're right. This is gay music! Damn fags are everywhere these days. So disgusting!"
Friday, April 15, 2011
"Well, doctor, what can you tell us about the possibility that this earthquake was caused deliberately using nuclear weapons?"
"Well... We have to consider that an earthquake of this magnitude releases much more energy than any known weapon. So—"
"You heard it, friends! A scientist says that superpowers have incredible powerful nukes they tell us nothing about! What else are they hiding from us?"
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
"Many believe all atheists are jerks who don't respect other people's beliefs. This is not just unsopported opinion. It can be proven! Suppose there exists at least one atheist who respects other people's beliefs. Well, this atheist is disrespecting the belief that atheists don't respect other people's beliefs. Quod erat demonstrandum.
Friday, April 8, 2011
"Skeptics dismiss them as myth. Nothing but delusion and make-believe. But we know they're real!"
- Sea serpent
- Uppity professor who claims science knows everything
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
(The sign fails to mention that this radiation is so powerful that it goes through dihydrogen monoxide.)
Luminous radiation is made up of electromagnetic emissions in the range of 400 to 790 terahertz. It is similar to the gamma rays that are released by radioactive materials, with the difference that its wavelength is much bigger.
What are its effects?
* Luminous radiation affects living beings: it causes chemical reactions in plants and changes the behavior of animals.
* Some parts of the human body (e.g., the eyes) are sensitive to luminous radiation. At certain levels, it can lead to blindness.
* It influences normal cycles of sleep and wakefulness. An alteration in these cycles can result in fatigue and serious diseases.
Did you know...?
* Many common household items emit luminous radiation. Manufacturers know this but do nothing about it because they would lose profits.
* Large amounts of luminous radiation come from outer space. In its crrent condition, the atmosphere can do nothing to stop most of it from reaching us.
* Governments take no measures against it. In some cases, they even grant contracts worth millions that result in increased levels of radiation in cities.
You can make a difference. Contact your representatives and officials and demand immediate, effective action against luminous radiation. Act now!
Friday, April 1, 2011
"This new decree increases the penalties for possession of garlic, crucifixes and wooden stakes. It also regulates the right of the undead to vote, assemble peacefully and sacrifice children to Baal. And, with these measures, we assert ourselves as a free, sovereign nation, independent of American imperialism!"